Coke Studio’s second episode presents a whole new palette of genres and artists and conveys yet another kaleidoscopic view on the diversity of music in Pakistan. The Coke Studio journey continues with a selection of fusion songs that pay tribute to the unique and enduring traditions of classical, folk and qawwali music, side by side with modern compositions by popular contemporary artists.
- Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi – Ni Oothaan Waale [Audio] – [Video]
- Fareed Ayaz & Abu Mohammad – Kangna [Audio] – [Video]
- Kaavish – Nindiya Re [Audio] – [Video]
- Sajjad Ali – Kirkir Kirkir [Audio] – [Video]
- Zoe Viccaji & Asif Hussain Samraat – Senraan Ra Baairya [Audio] – [Video]